2The Beach Pad in SeahousesPrepare to pack your sunglasses! Even when the weather is a little shady, this newly built ground floor apartment packs a real punch on the colour scale and can't fail to bring a sunny smile to your face! All very tasteful, of course, the interior decor is just one wow factor of this apartment, as it allows guests to take in some great sea views along this popular stretch of Northumberland coastline. Guests will love being just metres from the sea's edge and a few minutes' stroll from a sandy beach.
The interior scheme is bright, current and vibrant - designed to reflect the relaxed feel of beachside living. The bustling harbour of Seahouses is a minute away on foot and is the departure point for Farne Island boat trips. There are shops to browse, restaurants for dining - from an Artisan Pizzeria to gourmet Indian - and a great real ale pub to quoff the local brews.
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows and door to patio area with sea views
- Kitchen/dining room with floor to ceiling window and door to private enclosed outdoor seating area
- Master bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Hallway with utility area and washing machine
- Gated parking for 1 car and visitor parking
Special features and feel of The Beach Pad:
- Light, bright and contemporary both in architecture and interior styling
- Lovely sea views to the Farne Islands from the living room and bedroom and front patio
- Contemporary kitchen with white granite worktops, integrated appliances and superb feature full wall mural from a photo from local photographer John Picton
- High end bathroom with shower over bath, ensuite to the bedroom
- Great couple's getaway but would also suit single travellers well
- Ocean Leisure Club Guest Membership ( Entry fee applies) just 100m away.
The Beach Pad faces the main road in Seahouses, but has nothing but sea beyond that and plantation shutters on the lounge and master bedroom give privacy and they look good too!